- Exploring our sense of 'touch'.
- Making 'feely' pictures and using the language of touch - rough, soft, smooth etc
- Measuring with hands and feet.
- Exploring different materials with our hands - gloop, jelly, soapsuds.
- Making feely letters with our hands.
- For our European Languages Day we will be focusing on Holland, we will be listening to Dutch Folk music, eating Dutch food, planting tulips and making a Dutch windmill.
What we are learning this week..
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.