Happy New Year, we hope you have all had a good break and are looking forward to the term ahead. For the first half of this term we will be focusing on our favourite stories. This week we have been:
- Reading the story 'Cant You Sleep Little Bear?' and learning all about winter.
- Thinking about light and dark sources of light.
- Making lanterns.
- Learning about looking after birds and other animals in winter.
- Making monkey nut strings and cakes for the birds.
- Talking about winter clothes and investigating how to keep warm.
- Investigating ice.