This week we have been:
- reading the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
- making our own little books of the story and retelling the story with artefacts in our new 'storybox'.
- finding out about the lifecycle of the butterfly.
- making caterpillar 'fruit skewers'.
- introducing our own caterpillars into our classroom and learning how to take care of them.
- painting symmetrical butterfly pictures.
- setting up our new role play area - a Vets Surgery.
- learning about coins and money and setting up our own market stall.